Looking to join Hub & Company in any of our locations?! Great! We’re always looking for talented young people to join our growing team. Submit an open application for a job in creative, content development/editorial, operations, project/client management, strategy design, engineering, tech or sales and services and we’ll see if you’re a good fit.
We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for creating exceptional client experiences. This application is only available to students or people who have graduated post-secondary.
– Be able to perform a case-study during an interview, and be able to back up your recommendations with plausible reasoning.
– Minimum GD average of 78%.
– Google Certification Training (not required, however, highly valuable)
What We Look For
– Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and work strategically, and operationally, independent or as part of a team
– Be organized and able to understand timelines quickly
– Be able to concisely communicate with managers and colleagues
– Be available consistently
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and adapt to growth and change
– Detailed knowledge of Pages, Numbers, and various Google applications
– Be able to work with Slack, Trello, Teamwork, Sprout Social and HelpScout applications (not required, only for operations, sales and services or client/project management roles)
What You May Be Doing
– Communicate with all team members in London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Kingston, Toronto and Dublin.
– Work with various team members to complete projects and tasks efficiently and to the criteria set by the client
– Work with content and editorial team members to ensure workflows are being followed
– Build workflows for new and existing clients
– Manage special projects internally and externally
– Work with clients to determine strategy and implementation
– Organize tasks and project requirements for client accounts
– Assist executive team in special tasks and projects such as but not limited to, scheduling, task updating and timesheet tracking
Equity and Diversity
Hub & Company invites applications from all qualified individuals. Hub & Company is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.